Fawn Grove, Pennsylvania

i am here to complain about home delivery of the baltimore sun paper..i haven't for the past four weeks received all my sale ads most important my shoprite ad..if this keeps up i will be cancelling my paper delivery...also did not receive the jc penny ad, best buys, joanns ,walgreens, weis markets, and sears. i'm sure these companies would like to no this information...this means i and others would not be shopping their store because we would not no what they are offering on sale this week. i told shoprite that i was not receiving their ad and they were not pleased that they lost my business for 4 weeks now...

Had an Experience with Baltimore Sun Newspaper?

Comments

don't pay the bill! ask to speak to a manager that speaks english!! :upset

does anyone know how to get the balto.sun paper to "stop" delivering papers.

my 95 yr. old mother-in-law has called them a number of times and they ignore her request.

she lives in a 5 bedroom house and can't get out to pick up the papers, in addition to she doesn't like the paper.the papers laying in the yard tell robbers she's home alone.

All You Can Books - I managed to cancel !! All You Can Books "I got on to their terms and conditions page and in the "termination" section it tells you to go to the website www.allyoucanbooks.com/cancel I did and I got the cancel subscription..." Read more Money Map Press - It is a scam Money Map Press "After subscribing to "Zenith Trading Circle" of "Money Map Press" I was getting recommendations which turned out into a disaster. Once I decided to cancel my subscription within "money back..." Read more Lucky Tackle Box - BassXL box was not what promised this month. Lucky Tackle Box "I received these products for my July Bass XL box. I was promised a grassburner buzzbait and some flippin frogs on the videos for this month. After watching my buddy..." Read more Xlibris--non-payment of royalties Xlibris "I read in one of the reviews there is a class-action suit against Xlibris for non-payment of royalties. Any information you can provide would be greatly appreciated. I can contribute..." Read more Amirite allows hate speech...for SOME. Amirite "Right now , Tiffatty has posted the following on Amirite.com. ~ "Hey Neo ***, If you want to get a beautiful look at the solar eclipse, look at the sun..." Read more Lbc Express - I RETURNED MY ITEM TO LAZADA LAST JULY 3. Lbc Express "I contacted Lazada and they said that they didn't receive the returned item, and they are waiting for LBC to send it. Like wtf LBC? "July 05, 2017 Forwarded to..." Read more Triton Boats - Unwanted step child of boats Triton Boats "I bought a 2010 Triton Storm new. First boat. Loved it until the cracks began. Several cracks in structural areas. My certified welder says there are signs of insufficient welds..." Read more Benjamin Moore - Black streaks on Aura Exterior Paint Benjamin Moore "For over two years I have been dealing with a paint problem with Aura exterior paint. My house was built in 2006 and the only paint that has ever been..." Read more