I didn't get the paper for 7 weeks in a row, despite calling 3 times to tell them I didn't get it and being promised it would be there next week.I finally cancelled after it didn't show up after my third call.

I demanded a credit, but for some reason they calculated it at half of what it was supposed to be. I finally gave up and am glad to not have to deal with that company anymore.

Worst run company ever.Our other local paper calls to make sure you received your paper after the first time you complain you didn't get it, and they are running on a skeleton crew.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $20. The author is overall dissatisfied with Baltimore Sun Newspaper. The most disappointing about baltimore sun newspaper subscription from Baltimore Sun Newspaper was delivery and customer service and customer service and delivery Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Baltimore Sun Newspaper.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Periodicals & Publishing category for more informed decision or compare Baltimore Sun Newspaper to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Baltimore Sun Newspaper?

Comments