We had the Wednesday, Sat, Sunday package for years with no issue.about a year ago we started missing deliveries.

We called and were assured we'd get a replacement. Never did so six months ago we cancelled and asked for the remaining $3.15 be sent to us. Last week we received a call with a special offer which we took them up on thinking we'll try again. We received the Saturday but no Sunday and now no Wednesday.

A call to customer service merely gets someone who can barely speak English reading off an index card or prompter assuring you they will get you a replacement and have someone call you by 1:30 which in both cases has not happened.

these delivery people are fit to be manniquens at Walmart and the Sun office is equal.Total Joke

Review about: Baltimore Sun Newspaper Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with Baltimore Sun Newspaper?

Comments

All You Can Books - I managed to cancel !! All You Can Books "I got on to their terms and conditions page and in the "termination" section it tells you to go to the website www.allyoucanbooks.com/cancel I did and I got the cancel subscription..." Read more Magazine Outlet - Bizrate - As a Thank You - Claim your complimentary $100 Reward.   Magazine Outlet "I took a survey and they offered me some free complimentary along with issues of others for $2 each. I was picking out the magazines I wanted which were complimentary..." Read more Litfire Publishing - ABSOLUTE SCAM! Hangup Litfire Publishing "I have been called several times by these idiots. "kraig coner" was "his name" and talked non-sense about my book. They all sounded asian. My bet is they are calling..." Read more  BLURB WONT OFFER REFUND CLOSED MY BOOK ACCOUNT AND DELETED MY BOOKS ? NOT SURE IF THAT'S TRUE AFTER RE-ORDING  IMAGE WRAP PHOTO BOOK I MADE several books REACTIVATE  andrewmodel account!~ Blurb "MADE A BOOK in Sept 2013 printed and mailed to me just fine, with e-book copy, but recently order another book in January 13, 2016 book was mailed and signed for..." Read more Helzberg Diamonds - Scamed Helzberg Diamonds "In April i bought my fiancee an engament ring from Helzberg. Its 14k white gold diamonds and blue sapphires. It after taxes was $3064.00 i lost my job do to..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Refund money and broke item Lazada Philippines "Im really dissapointed in my order in lazada because i cannot use my order because when they deliverd and i try to use but its broke, this is 2x i..." Read more Snapfish - Trauma re printing of photo book Snapfish "oh, God . It was an art project involving 12 portraits of people. I had worked with them for a year. The book , I had spent quite a long..." Read more Lasership - Horrendous Lasership "Lasership messed up one of my Sephora orders, erroneously sending it from MA where I live, to Virginia, then back to MA. I didn't get it for another week, and..." Read more